Our loft kit contains everything you need to add a loft 1x2 to your C&C cage: loft & ramp in correx, grids, connectors, and cable ties. A ramp cover such as the ones we sell in the fleece liner section is needed for your guinea pig to use the ramp.
It has been carefully designed to be super safe and sturdy, using a thick Correx with soft edges. The ramp is not steep to avoid back injuries. The kit includes a lid to prevent jumps from the loft. The assembly doesn't require any DIY and is easily completed thanks to the pre-folding and the pre-cut shapes.
Thanks to our thin meshing with small holes, our baby C&C grids are safe to use with baby guinea pigs older than 8 weeks. Please always run a test with your own pets since guinea pigs and rabbits come in a variety of sizes and shapes!
It is meant to be fitted at half height of the cage grid and in a 1x2 grids space. It is adapted for cages as small as 3x2 grids.
- Mezzanine - flat: 33,1 x 18,9 inches (84 x 48 cm)
- folded: 27,7 x 13,0 x 3,0 inches (69 x 33 x 7.5 cm)
- Ramp - folded: 22,4 x 6,7 x 3,0 inches (57 x 17 x 7.5 cm)
- Grids: 13,8 x 13,8 inches (35 x 35 cm)
- 2 grids, 2 door-grids (with integrated hinge), 4 connectors, 1 13.6'' nibble guard, 5 cable ties, and 1 smart correx loft (ramp + mezzanine) featuring locking slots
Note: Our C&C cages are safe to chew and the grid coating does not wear off. The ramp must be covered with a cloth to give some grip to your animal (i.e. carpet, spongy tissue).
Payment & Security
All payments are processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your credit card details.